Thursday, December 20, 2007

Please Assist me, It's Very Important. (MONEY SCAM)

chuks2@terra.es

Dear Sir,

I am Mr Chuks Amaka, I have urgent and very confidential business proposition for you. A Foreign Oil consultant/contractor with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Mr. joshua gabrielle made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at US$ (Thirty-seven Million,five hundred thousand Dollars)which is in my care. This money has carefully been moved out to a bank in overseas for safe-keeping. Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you to stand in as the owner of the money I deposited in this bank in Abroad.

I am writing you because I as well needs your help concerning this money. This is simple, I will like you to provide immediately as requested below ---------
1, your full names
2, phone and fax numbers
3,office and home address
4,your occupation and Age
5,full copy of your identification (Drivers License Or International Passport).

so that the necessary documents which will put you in place as the Legaland rightfull beneficiary of the money will be prepared by an attorney immediately. Please do respond to my private email for confidential reasons- Email:

Please honesty is the watch word in this transaction,I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith. With Sincerely,Mr Chuks Amaka.

This is not a joke e-mail or neither a junk, this is regarding to life benefit. Please do take this message seriously,Thank you.

Ahora también puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el móvil.Infórmate pinchando aquí.

Blogger Note: Letters as these are SCAMS! Never give out your personal information to a stranger!! Report these types of emails to your email host as SPAM!

No comments: