Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Forward This to Help with my Medical Bills!

Hi, my name is Amy Bruce. I am 7 years old, and I have severe lung cancer . I also have a large tumor in my brain, from repeated beatings. Doctors say I will die soon if! this isn't fixed, and my family can't pay the bills. The Make A Wish Foundation, has agreed to donate 7 cents for every time this message is sent on. For those of you who send this along, I thank you so much, Have a Heart, and send please. If you are a kind person, send this on. PLEASE HIT THE FORWARD BUTTON NOT REPLY BUTTON. YOUR'S FAITHFULLY, AMY BRUCE amy.bruce@makeawish.com

Snopes.com has investigated this email and has found it's content to be false. You can view their research at http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/medical/amybruce.asp.

No comments: