Thursday, January 10, 2008

A Friend Indeed

LET'S SEE WHO READS THEIR EMAIL

A Hug Certificate for You! This poem is very sweet. It will be interesting to see who sends it back. Forward this on and back. Thanks!

If I could catch a rainbow I would do it just for you And share with you its beauty On the days you're feeling blue.

If I could build a mountain You could call your very own;A place to find serenity, A place to be alone.

If I could take your troubles I would toss them in the sea, But all these things I'm finding Are impossible for me.

I cannot build a mountain Or catch a rainbow fair,But let me be what I know best,A friend who's always there.

This is a Hug Certificate!!

Send One to All Your Friends Who You Think Deserve A Hug (Which, Hopefully Includes the Person Who Sent It to You).

You might send it to your enemies as well!It'll really tic 'em off!

If you receive this back 2 times . You're off to a good start,Unless you sent it to yourself. That's cheating!

If you receive this back 3 times.You're a good friend.

If you receive this back 4 times..... You are popular I wanna be just like you.

If you receive this back 5 times or more,There are angels watching over you.... THANK YOU, IF YOU SEND IT BACK TO ME.

No comments: